Catherine’s Farmhouse Kitchen: Quarantine Edition
- ½ lb Farfalle (bow pasta)
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 Small Shallot Minced
- 1 tbsp Marjoram Leaves
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 2 tbsp Toasted Pine Nuts
- ½ tsp Red Chili Flakes
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cups Fresh Basil Leaves Roughly Chopped
- 2 Roasted Red Bell Peppers Sliced
- 2 tsp Fresh Oregano Chopped
- 1 jar (14 oz) Marinated Artichoke Hearts Drained
- ½ cup Oil-Packed Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 8 oz Buffalo Mozzarella Torn
- ½ cup Pitted Olives
- 1-2 cups Baby Arugula
- 2 tbsp Mixed Chopped Parsley and Fennel Fronds To Garnish
- Parmesan Shavings To Taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta to al dente and drain.
- Meanwhile, using a large mixing bowl, add the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, the shallot, lemon zest, parmesan, pine nuts, salt, and pepper and mix the dressing well until emulsified.
- Then add in the bell peppers, artichokes, olives, hot pasta, red chili flakes, arugula, chopped parsley and fennel fronds and the mozzarella. Mix well to combine all the flavors.
- Top with the fennel fronds and some parmesan shavings. Serve warm or chilled.