Thanksgiving Marathon of Recipes
Servings 4 servings
- 7 oz Camembert Round (not too ripe)
- 5 Sprigs Thyme
- 3 tbsp Cranberries
- 2 tbsp Chopped Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To start, score a few lines to start the melting process.
- Pop thyme sprigs into the incisions.
- Scatter dried cranberries on top of the cheese.
- Add chopped walnuts to the top as well.
- Drizzle honey.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until melty.
- Add grapes and croutons to a serving platter and sprigs of rosemary and thyme to garnish.