A Taste of Scandinavia
Servings: 2-3 Servings
Author: Chef Christian Kneedler
- 3 medium-sized cucumbers (preferably Persian or English)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tbsp chopped fresh dill
- pinch of pepper
- Thinly slice (about 1/16th of an inch) the cucumbers.
- Whisk together the water, sugar, vinegar, and pepper. Then, stir in the sliced cucumbers to drench in the pickling solution.
- Stir in the dill, cover, and let rest in the fridge for at least one hour before enjoying.