Sautéed Kale with Garlic
A Taste of Ireland: Ballyknocken Cookery School
Serving: 4 Servings
Author: Chef Catherine Fulvio
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp rapeseed (or canola) oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 cups (7oz) young kale leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the butter and oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the garlic and sauté for about a minute before adding the kale, sauté for about 2 to 3 minutes until just wilted. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.